NOTICE REGARDING CORONA VIRUS ( COVID-19)
Our event will go ahead. We look forward to welcoming our suppliers and guests for the weekend of 14th and 15th March at The Bond, Birmingham
To give you an idea of scale of our event, our capacity will be no more that 495 at any one time during either of the days. This capacity is spread out across 5 exhibition rooms and our outdoor spaces. (Less than you would expect in a big supermarket on a Saturday afternoon).
In order to avoid any big clusters or groups at any one time we will have a split reception. When you arrive you will be directed to a reception point for check in and wristband collection. This will ensure a more dissipated flow of visitors around the whole venue and event. All doors to all areas will be open with the exception of the toilets, we will ensure there is hand sanitiser outside all the toilet facilities.
Basic protective measures against coronavirus are:
Washing your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Maintain social distancing (move away from anyone coughing)
If you feel unwell, stay at home.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the tissue bin’s provided.
The Bond Company have strict infection control protocols in place which include:
1. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers with an alcohol concentration between 60–95%. These are placed at building entrances, heavy traffic areas (e.g. meeting tables,registration, toilets, eating areas, food serving areas, etc)
2. Facial tissues in areas where people will be congregating (i.e. meeting tables, registration, eating areas etc)
3. Tissues have their own specific bins – your event manager will run through protocols on arrival.
4. Daily repeated disinfections for venue and high touch points (doorknobs, lecterns, microphones, light switches, bins, water stations, booths, and toilet areas)
5. Disinfecting service areas every 60 min during service.
We really look forward to welcoming everybody to the show. We have some fabEWElous suppliers waiting to wow you with their wares and we hope EWE will all have a baaaarilliant day!